Idox Information Service
The Idox Information Service is the most complete and accessible source of public sector knowledge in the UK.
Established over thirty years ago, the Information Service covers key areas such as: education, economic development, research, regeneration, business development, community involvement, information management, partnership working, and environmental services. Front-line staff, managers, councillors, policymakers and consultants all benefit from membership.
Key features include:
- Database of policy documents, policy analysis, and research in all areas of public sector policy and practice.
- Team of experts working on behalf of members to save them time and keep them informed.
- Current awareness service to keep members up-to-date with the most important news and developments.
- Research service available via phone or email.
- Traditional library service with books posted out to members to read when and where it suits them.
The Information Service is an essential resource which:
- supports decision-making in the commissioning and delivery of public services;
- provides research and information to support evidence-based practice;
- benefits individuals and organisations by supporting CPD.
For more information, please visit: http://www.theknowledgeexchange.co.uk/products/the-idox-information-service/