Masterclass in Funding
Masterclass in Funding has been designed to meet the specific needs of voluntary groups, charities, CVS and schools, as well as charitable arms of organisations such as housing associations, hospitals and police and fire services.
Alongside Idox’s seasoned team of trainers and policy specialists are guest speakers who have significant coal-face experience of applying for and distributing funding.
By the end of the day, delegates are expected to take away tips on the following key principles of funding practice:
- Engagement strategy – to raise awareness of the work of your organisation with potential donors and funding bodies
- Highly practical writing methodologies – including improving readability and tone, and using stories and case studies effectively
- Learning lessons – from a Grant Recipient and Grant Giver’s Perspective
The packed agenda includes the following sessions:
- Setting the Scene – key issues facing the UK, including changes to fundraising practice and Brexit
- Identifying Different Sources of Funding
- A Creative Approach to Your Project – how to cover 100% of project costs from different sources, match funding and otherwise
- A Winning Project Part 1 – From the Grant Recipient’s Perspective
- A Winning Project Part 2 – From the Grant Giver’s Perspective
- Practical Tips on Developing a Funding Application of Excellence
- Working in Partnership with Public and Private Sectors
- Partnerships in Practice
Who should attend?
This event is ideal for staff at:
- Voluntary or community groups
- Community interest companies and social enterprises
- Tenant and residents’ associations
- Schools and academies
- Hospital charities
- Housing associations
Next open course dates
The training investment includes lunch and light refreshments during the day.
For the latest information, contact the Idox Training Department on 0870 333 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.