We run one-day training courses and bespoke sessions for practitioners across the public, private and voluntary sector to help them develop their funding skills.
Whether you are seeking training on how to identify the most relevant funds for your project; submit winning grant applications; or become more familiar with funding offered by the EC, our team of knowledgeable trainers and consultants can help.
CPD Certification Service
Idox Information Solutions is proud to be a certified member of the CPD Certification Service. This means that the further learning value and structure of our training courses have been approved as conforming to CPD guidelines.
We are committed to ensuring:
- Our marketing information and course material is easy to understand.
- Learning outcomes are specified.
- Our delegates receive follow-on support after the course has taken place.
- High-quality training where the content of the course is always appropriate for the audience.
- Our material is updated to reflect changing needs.
- Beginners’ courses in funding applications
New to fundraising? Feeling out of your depth? Don't despair! Our new "Get Grant Ready - A beginners course in funding applications" can guide you through.
- Online beginner's course in funding applications *NEW*
Interested in our Get Grant Ready course, but would prefer an online training session? Try our elearning version of ‘Get Grant Ready: A Beginner’s Guide to Funding Applications’ and have an online training programme sent to your computer for a three week period.
- Bid writing workshop
This training course will provide delegates with practical bid writing techniques, enabling them to produce focused proposals, increase their success rates and win new resources for their organisation.
- Effective research proposal training courses
This training course will provide early and mid-career academic staff with the skills to write more effective research proposals for Research Council and Technology Strategy Board programmes.
- An introduction to European funding
"An introduction to European funding" is an ideal initiation for anyone who is new to the workings of the EC and who is considering applying for the first time for funding direct from Europe.
- Applying for and managing European funding
Idox Information Solutions runs a number of courses designed for people who are applying for funding or managing European projects.
- Effective tender writing
Effective tender writing is ideal for staff in voluntary and public sector organisations who wish to improve the skills and confidence they need in responding to first-stage contracting opportunities.
Interested in finding out more?
Contact our Training Department on:
- Tel: 0844 874 0739
- Email: email@example.com