Open 4 Funding
A suite of online funding search portals designed to empower local individuals and organisations by giving them all the information they need to find relevant finance and support. Read more
Open 4 Business
Enables businesses to search for EU, Government and local authority-provided grants, loans, venture capital funds and tax credits. Find out more.
Open 4 Community
Empowers charities, voluntary organisations and other third sector groups to search for Government, Lottery and charitable trust funding. Find out more.
Open 4 Social Enterprise
Enables you to provide a one stop shop of all the funding and support on offer to help social enterprises succeed and grow. Find out more.
Open 4 Learning
An innovative and easy-to-use funding information tool designed to help those in further and higher education – or those who are seeking skills training – to find out more about the funding available to support their learning. Find out more
Welcome to Open 4 Funding
Open 4 Funding uniquely enables you to provide an enhanced support service for local businesses, community groups, public sector bodies or students without having to commit additional resources or staff time.
The portal provides comprehensive coverage of all available funding opportunities, including European Union, national Government programmes, regional schemes and local initiatives, and is kept fully up to date by an in-house research team.
It also includes a number of proactive features that offer users additional value. They can set up automatic email alerts so they are first to know when relevant new or updated funds are added, as well as signing up to weekly newsletters packed with the latest funding announcements.
Users access the Open 4 Funding portals via an email-based registration process, giving you vital intelligence on who is using the service. Full monthly statistical breakdowns are also provided to help evaluate the portal’s impact and help you demonstrate its value for money.
Brand new features released!
- Ability for clients and their partners to add their own news and local initiatives, as well as their own events to a dedicated events calendar
- Greater flexibility through stats reports and polling tools to measure usage and return on investment
- Enhanced browse and search functionality
- Addition of brand new content on non-financial support including information and advice schemes
- Immediate publishing of funding success stories to showcase positive outcomes for local organisations
- More tailored news coverage, to hone in on the key stories of interest to the local area
Watch our new video on the latest Open 4 Funding features.
Community groups secure over £230,000 worth of funding in Hull!
Read about Open 4 Community funding success story, Hull 4 Funding here.
Are you Open 4 Funding?
- Provide an enhanced funding support service to your beneficiaries
- Respond swiftly to incoming funding enquiries
- Save staff time and resource – allow us to maintain the portal on your behalf
- Receive insightful user data for your catchment area
- Brand the portal according to your organisation’s logos and colours
Contact us for a free demonstration.
A few of our many clients investing in Open 4 Funding include…
- Huntingdonshire District Council
- London Borough of Hounslow
- City of Bradford
- Voluntary Action Leicestershire
- Birmingham Voluntary Service Council
- University of Edinburgh
- City of Bristol College